Fort Seward Wagon Train, Acrylic
2019 is 50 years
Judging Art Work
Jennifer N. Parker
Artist - 2018 to present
Most of my creative time is spent in the loft of my home. Here you will find my art studio and where I spend, or try to spend, most of my time. We live out on our family farm and enjoy the rural life. I have lived in four different states and have various art pieces in homes across the United States and even one in China. Everyday there is something new and something to take hold of with art. I continually grow as an artist and love to try new things.
I'm thankful for being here and being a part of everything God has to offer on His master canvas.
A few things I do....
- Painting - Portraits, Pet Portraits, Animals, Surreal works, landscapes, etc.
- Pastel Painting
- Graphic Design
- Face Painting
- Started welding
- Th Arts Center, Jamestown ND, 55th Annual Art Show
- 2019 International Music Camp (Peace Gardens) Painting Instructor for Sessions 6&7
-Pekin Days Art Show 2019
- Alerus Center, Public Art Gallery, Grand Forks ND
- Painting Workshops for Devils Lake Chautauqua- 2019.
- Painting Workshop McVille 2019
- Art for Life Artist 2019 - North Dakota Council on the Arts
- North Dakota Museum of Art One Week Only Show 2019
- Judge Jamestown Art Center September 2018
- Judged 4H Art 2018
- Many commissioned pieces
- Various awards in shows - HM 2018,
- Executive Director of Nelson County Arts Council - Many duties from Grants, book work, set design, printings, mailings, designing, Art Camp, Play Director, setting up art and music events, donated various artworks in winter art auction fund-raisers
- 2018 Painting Lakota Library
- Painting Sets For Nelson County Arts Council - Nine plus years
- North Dakota Museum of Art One Week only show - sold
- Judged Student Art Show May 2017 in Lakota, ND
- Judged Cankdesk Cikana Community College Art Show
- City Mural for Lakota - Good Samaritan 2017
- Judged 4H Art 2017
- Nelson County Arts Council Artist
- Art Piece hanging at the
Cankdesk Cikana Community College in Ft. Totten, ND 2014
- Graphic Designer for Arizona Daily Sun, Flagstaff AZ
You'll also find more on my facebook page gallery of photos. Oh, and incase your wondering why "Gleason" pops up here and there. It's my maiden name.